Due to various reasons, including new covid-19 restrictions, we have decided to postpone this job opening until Q1-Q2 2021. You are very welcome to send us your application in the mean time, but we will not be taking any further steps until then.
Aino is a small, independent digital agency in Sweden that wants to change the way flagship e-commerce is designed, built, deployed and managed. We spent recent years orchestrating a unique headless tech stack that lets us be free and creative in how we compose a truly exceptional digital experience for our ambitious clients, mainly in the arts/fashion/music industry.
Right now we are looking to expand our team with more creatives that can tell compelling brand stories for our clients. You will be working closely with the designer and product manager to create north star visions and content strategies that are consistent, fresh, curious and challenges the norm.
Please note that this is not a UX design position.
You will do:
- Own the UX writing vision, best practices and execution for building a compelling tone of voice for high-end brands in the digital age
- Creatively collaborate with designers, product owners and developers to ensure that the product conveys the right tone and context in the entire experience
- UX research experiments in collaboration with product designers and researchers
- Dig into quantitative and qualitative data to discover opportunities to improve product copy, USP messaging and flows in order to improve the user experience
- Coordinate resources and operate content management systems
You should have:
- 2-3 years of experience with writing digital content for brands, preferably in both English and Swedish
- Experience in working with writing for brands, digital products, apps or websites
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English and some Swedish
- Great understanding of design process, usability and UX best practices
- Operative e-commerce content manager experience
- A beautiful office
- A calm, down-stressed atmosphere
- Insurance + pension
- Plenty of money
- Fun trips and parties
- All the hardware + software you need
- Remote or part time if that is what is needed at the time